Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I can't decide what I enjoy the most about being here - the quiet; the lack of TV, radio, cell phones, electricity and the hurry-up pace of home or the people that live here and have already discovered how to enjoy the lack of TV, radio, cell phones and electricity.

I equally enjoy the people that have volunteered to be here to participate in the Brigade. What a great group of people full of positive engery. I wish I could work with these guys everyday.

I have seen and learned more in 1 1/2 weeks here than I have in 1 1/2 years in the ICU. I cant wait to come back. - Gotta run, Diane wants to shut down the generator, but I just wanted to give my two cents worth.
Josie, RN

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"or the people that live here and have already discovered how to enjoy the lack of TV, radio, cell phones and electricity."

Do they "enjoy" this lack or just live with it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home